This is the alternate UI to work with alarms generated by SAYMON.
Ssh to your SAYMON instance and navigate to the extensions folder. By default it is:
Download demo version package:
Unpack it with a command:
Set permissions for the files and folders:
chown / chmod ...
Check installation by navigating your browser to the extensions’ list:
or to the SAYMON CAS Incidents directly:
To uninstall extension ssh to your SAYMON instance and navigate to the extensions folder. By default it is:
Remove extension’s files and folders:
rm -rf cas-incidents
Check extensions’ list by navigating your browser to:
2023/03/31 – v.2
- Added custom user profiles to switch filters and table representation with a single click.
- Added “Delete all profiles and reset settings” option to the settings menu.
- Object name in the alarm details is clickable and opens SAYMON Singe Node view in a separate browser tab to get more info about object’s history and metrics.
- Severity filter now uses “name” instead of “id”.
- Predefined severity filters in the left pane show custom severity levels defined on your SAYMON instance.
2023/02/17 – v.1-beta
- Initial release.